Sunday, July 18, 2010




me

We have been in Haiti for three days. Already too much has happened to write about. I will try to write a little bit when I have caught up on my sleep. For now, some photos will have to suffice

I will say, that I have visited 2 orphanages and chosen my first site for a dome. A woman named Judy is creating a quiet revolution with the children in her orphanage. Her approach is imbued with a deep sense of meaning and commitment to the rights of children in Haiti.
The kids you see in these fotos are from her home. I didnt count how many kids she has in her care I did connect with her articulate and passionate love for them.

She is operating a food for school program as well out of her home.

The tents she has for the kids
ok well thats all folks the inverter is going off so I cant finish anything i was going to write

No comments:

Post a Comment