Thursday, May 6, 2010

update

I got word back from Eide Industries, Inc.
They can get it done in 10 days for an additional $2900 to pay OT to their workers.
So that puts our current total at $11,295 + $2900+ $2000 for shipping = $16,195

We'd like to send some tools with each dome. For $1000 more I can send a good set of tools with each dome kit. That tool kit includes a shovel, a posthole digger, a metal rake, sledgehammer, pick axe and 2 adjustable wrenches.

Total to finish dome kits plus tools is $17,195.00

We currently have approx $3000. We will need a little cash on hand when we get there to hire Haitian workers to prep the dome sites.

If someone out there is reading this and might be thinking about donating a large amount of money, please do. If you want you can pay the manufacturer directly. Please contact me, Lopi at info@domesforhaiti.org and I will send you my phone number so you can ask me any questions you like. I will meet you in person. You are welcome to ask me any question you may have about our plan to bring shelter to Haiti.

DOMATE DOMATE DOMATE DOMATE DOMATE DOMATE DOMATE
DONATE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment